Through its part-time programs, the IMSG gives students the opportunity to take a position in business contracted 70%. This alternating school/ business pace allows them to have a solid professional experience but also be able to finance their studies during the academic year.
Our partner company, which is a rapidly growing start-up structure with a vision to revolutionize the way world-leading companies make decisions based on big data analytics and insights, is looking for a Sales Development Representative, in Geneva.
The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing its business. The main focus of this position is to develop qualified prospects for our sales process through conference & event follow-up, cold calling, and email campaigns for deeper qualification. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. He or she is very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. This is an ideal position for someone looking to break into software sales or with prior sales development experience and looking to advance quickly.
- Generate and qualify leads through conference follow-up, cold calling, emailing and using tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and contact databases.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of Signals’ technology and services and be able to effectively articulate what sets company apart.
- Attend and coordinate commercial events, such as conferences and workshops, including logistics, hands-out, flyers, and related material, with booth set up.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon company’s lead qualification criteria
- Schedule and proactively set up meetings between qualified leads and Account Executives
- Document all activity in Salesforce and provide weekly progress reports to management
- Re-engage stale/missed leads and opportunities
- Assist with Sales’ activities and campaigns including but not limited to: conferences, marketing campaigns, workshops
- Create a Library with templates emails and related resources to be used during correspondence via email, meetings or phone calls.
- Performance is based on activity and number of meetings set for the Sales team
- Solely focused on expansion and growth in new accounts
Our partner company was named a Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Company in 2015, and its product intelligence platform has been covered in Forbes, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal and more.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future.
An opportunity to join a growing team and client base in Europe and have a profound impact on Fortune 2000 companies and on Signals’ growth.
A competitive base salary + bonus.
To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org