PART-TIME PAID JOB
The part-time paid job is the ultimate stage in the development of the students’ professional career plans. By improving their understanding of a company and its sector of activity, and seeing first-hand the careers that they may later choose to embark on, students are able to make mature and well-thought through professional choices.
This hands-on experience of the realities of the professional world, combined with strong academic support, is a compelling solution to helping young graduates meet the competitive demands of the job market. With a highly flexible format, both for the students and for the firms, the part-time, paid job is one of the most effective ways of facilitating the professional integration of young graduates.
CAREER SERVICE AND OUTPLACEMENT
In order to complete our support to our students, and helping them being ready for the job market, we offer a free career and outplacement service within our school.
This department is in charge of organizing :
- Writing CVs and motivation letters, definition of job search strategies, working on students’ goals for Career.
- Social media, Information about job search : building a powerfull LinkedIn page, monitoring and optimizing your Social Media reputation.
- Delivering personalized Coaching and Preparation for their interviews, in both small groups and individually.
- Participating in professional workshops (network development)
Job dating :
- Coordination of job and internships between employers and students
- Meeting with HR directors
HOW IT WORKS ?
Bachelor 1 and 2
|Week 1||Week 2|
Bachelor 3 and Master
|Week 1||Week 2|