The team of International Management School Geneva wishes to make its students aware of the importance of attitudes and the mastery of codes, a real societal challenge of the 21st century in an increasingly globalized world.
Thus, from this year on, it is its mission to develop their cultural openness beyond the pedagogical space and traditional education.
In this context, IMSG students will participate, throughout the academic year 2018-2019, in various performances (lyric, theatrical, ballet) of the Grand Théâtre de Genève.
The first pre-launch of this initiative took place on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at the Opera des Nations for Mussorgsky’s famous Russian opera Boris Godunov.
The next performances to which IMSG students will have the opportunity to participate are:
- Wahada on 27/11/2018 at the Opera des Nations
- The Convenienze Ed Inconvenienze Teatrali the 03/01/2019 at the Opera des Nations
- Peking Opera – The Fantastic Journey of Sun Wukong on 12/01/2019 at the Opera of the Nations
- Il Pirata on 22/02/2019 at 19h30 at the Grand Théâtre de Genève
- Die Walküre the 06/03/2019 at 19h30 at the Grand Théâtre de Genève
For more information, or to participate in these performances with our team and our students, please send an email to email@example.com