RULES OF THE 2021 SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
This post is also available in: FR (FR)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To participate in the scholarship program of the International Management School Geneva (IMSG), applicants must submit their academic file (CV, cover letter, transcripts from secondary education, diplomas, photocopy of passport / identity card ) as well as a written presentation of their project (5,000 words maximum) to the email address email@example.com before 04/30/2021.
DESCRIPTION OF SCHOLARSHIPS
- A scholarship covering the tuition fees of an academic year of Bachelor or two semesters of Master up to 75% (excluding file processing fees and teaching fees) offered to the first winner of the competition
- A scholarship covering the tuition fees for an academic year of Bachelor or two semesters of Master up to 50% (excluding file processing fees and teaching fees) offered to the second winner of the competition
- A scholarship covering the tuition fees for an academic year of Bachelor or two semesters of Master up to 25% (excluding processing fees and teaching fees) offered to the third winner of the competition
AWARD OF SCHOLARSHIPS
The scholarship will be awarded on merit. In fact, within the framework of the competition set up, only the twenty (20) best files will be selected after examination of the draft projects.
The twenty (20) selected candidates will be invited for an educational interview with the management of the International Management School Geneva between April 1 and 16, 2021 in order to validate their eligibility for the program, then must submit their project orally to the jury of the IMSG (5 minutes of presentation followed by 5 minutes of discussion with the jury) on Monday, May 17, 2021.
Only the best three of them will be offered a scholarship (subject to meeting the academic prerequisites imposed to enter the training program concerned).
The final selection will be made and announced no later than Monday May 31, 2021 by the members of the project evaluation jury. The distribution of the winners will be made public, in the form of a news article, on the website (www.imsgeneva.ch) and social networks of the International Management School Geneva.
To obtain their scholarship, the winners will be invited to the International Management School Geneva to meet with its pedagogical director and to collect a registration contract.
Their registration for the chosen academic year will be effective upon receipt of said contract, duly completed and signed, followed by payment of fees not covered by the scholarship.
For the entry to the competition to be valid, the candidate will have to propose a project responding to an environmental issue, at the local or international level, which must be innovative, creative and relevant. The evaluation of the project will be based on the 3 pillars of sustainable development:
- Ecological and economic viability
- Social and ecological livelihood
- Social and economic equity
Any false declaration on the part of a winner will automatically result in disqualification from the contest. The general management of the International Management School Geneva will not assume any responsibility of any kind whatsoever in all cases where its inability to act results from an event or a situation beyond its control in its establishment whose services are used for the holding of this contest.
The International Management School Geneva reserves the right to terminate this competition if events beyond its control prevent it from continuing. In such a case, no liability can be attributed to it. Participation in this competition implies acceptance of these regulations, which the International Management School Geneva will be responsible for applying. All its decisions are final. No tax slip will be produced, given the nature of the contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Declaration. In order to be declared winners, the selected candidates must:
- confirm that they meet the eligibility conditions and other requirements of these regulations;
- respond and present, within a limited time frame, a project of environmental significance.
Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned in the paragraph above or any other condition mentioned in these rules, any person selected will be disqualified and a next participant will be selected, until the adequate number of winners is achieved in accordance with this Regulation. The same conditions will then remain applicable with the necessary adaptations, if necessary.
- Validation of the scholarship. Within fifteen (15) days of the announcement of the three winners of the competition, the International Management School Geneva will contact the winners to inform them of the procedures for validating their registration in the desired program. In case of refusal of use by the selected participant, the International Management School Geneva will be released from any obligation relating to the delivery of this prize and may proceed, at its discretion, to
- Checks. All registration files may be subject to verification by the International Management School Geneva. Those which are, as the case may be, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, fraudulent, deposited or transmitted late, with an invalid or otherwise non-compliant telephone number, may be rejected and will not give the right to obtain ‘a bourse.
- Disqualification. Anyone participating in this contest or attempting to participate in it by a means contrary to these rules and likely to be unfair to other participants (example: computer hacking, use of “voting group”, use of a nominee) will be automatically disqualified and could be referred to the competent judicial authorities.
- Conduct of the competition. Any attempt to sabotage the legitimate operation of the contest constitutes a violation of civil and criminal laws. If such attempts are made, the International Management School Geneva reserves the right to reject the participant’s registrations and obtain redress under the law.
- Acceptance of scholarships. The stock exchanges must be accepted as described in these regulations and cannot be exchanged, substituted or transferred to another person, except as provided for in these regulations.
- Limitation of Liability. If the International Management School Geneva cannot award a scholarship as described in these regulations (insufficient class sizes), it reserves the right to award a prize of the same nature and of equivalent value. In all cases, the IMSG may not be required to award more prizes or to award a prize other than in accordance with these regulations.
- Limitation of liability – operation of the contest. The IMSG and the persons for whose benefit this contest is held disclaim any responsibility for the malfunction of any computer component, any software or any line of communication, in relation to the loss or absence of network communication or in relation to any faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased transmission by any computer or any network and which may limit for any person the possibility of reading the participation rules or prevent it. They also disclaim any responsibility for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by downloading any web page or any software or other and by transmitting any information aimed at participation in the competition. Specifically, if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or seriously affected, including due to viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interference, fraud or IT technical failures or any other cause, the IMSG reserves the right, without notice, to modify, extend or suspend the competition.
- Limitation of liability – receipt of entries. The IMSG and the persons for whose benefit this contest is held will not be responsible for any lost, misdirected or late entries, including due to a problem with the postal service or any failure for any reason whatsoever, of the site. web during the duration of this contest, including any damage to an entrant’s computer or mobile device.
- Limitation of Liability – Out of Control Situation. The IMSG and the persons for whose benefit this competition is held will not assume any liability of any kind whatsoever in all cases where their inability to act is the result of a fact or a situation beyond their control or of ” a strike, lock-out or any other labor dispute in the establishments of the organizations or companies whose services are used for the holding of this competition.
- Modification of the competition. The IMSG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend, in whole or in part, this competition in the event that an event occurs or any human intervention that could alter or influence the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the competition as provided for in these rules. No responsibility can be attributed to it.
- End of participation in the competition. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, participation in the competition should end in whole or in part before the end date provided for in these rules, the allocation may be made, at the discretion of the IMSG, among the entries duly registered and received up to the date of the event that ended participation in the competition. In all cases, the IMSG may not be required to award scholarships other than in accordance with this regulation
- Limitation of liability – participation in the competition. By participating or attempting to participate in this contest, any person releases the IMSG and the persons for whose benefit this contest is liable from any liability for any damage that they may suffer as a result of their participation or attempted participation in the contest. By accepting the scholarship, any winner authorizes the IMSG to use, if necessary, their name, photograph, image, voice, place of residence and declaration relating to the prize for advertising purposes, without any form of remuneration.
- Communication with participants. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants in the context of this competition other than in accordance with these rules or at the initiative of the IMSG or to obtain their consent to the use of their entry text without purchase or consideration.
- Personal information. Personal information collected on participants will be used solely for the purposes of administering the contest. No communication, commercial or otherwise, unrelated to this contest will be sent to the participant, unless they have otherwise agreed.
- Property. The declaration forms are the property of the IMSG and will not be returned to participants under any circumstances.
- Decisions. Any decision by the Contest Organizer or their representatives relating to this contest is final and without appeal.
Si un paragraphe de ce règlement est déclaré ou jugé illégal, inexécutable ou nul par une cour compétente, alors ce paragraphe sera considéré comme étant nul, mais tous les autres paragraphes qui ne sont pas touchés seront appliqués dans les limites permises par la loi.
Le présent règlement est disponible sur le site www.imsgeneva.ch ainsi qu’au bureau administratif de l’International Management School Geneva, Campus Biotech, Chemin des Mines 9, 1202 Genève.
Le concours est assujetti à toutes les lois applicables.
Note : Dans le but d’alléger le texte, le genre masculin a été privilégié.