Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The 21st century demands original approaches championed by a new breed of business leader—innovative, resourceful, pragmatic, and intrepid. These leaders must possess the knowledge and insight to creatively and effectively address the challenges of tomorrow—including those not evident today.
The International Management School Geneva MBA was created to meet these demands. Engaging, forward-thinking, and responsive, we are aiming at educating a new generation of business leaders who are also global citizens.
Designed for excellent Bachelor graduates and experienced managers with ambitious career goals, the programme takes an innovative approach to management in a challenging business environment. Il will enhance existing creative thinking and problem solving skills, developing managers to the next levels of strategy and business administration. This programme provides a global approach of management and business administration. It will open the door of entrepreneurship and global innovation, and meets the demands of students who want to develop the necessary skills in leadership and entrepreneurship.
Having taken a Master of Business Administration (MBA), you can expect to find managerial and leading positions in international organisations.
Our MBA is delivered over 18 months (3 semesters) and the rhythm is organized in such a way that our students can work Part-Time, which paves the way for their employment. Our Career & Development Department offers Career & Outplacement services for our students.
At the end of the MBA, the student will have to defend a Thesis which will carry on one of the subjects studied during the programme.
Create Value by Managing Yourself
- Self as Entreprise
- Develop Your Leadership
- Manage your Health
- Develop your Strategic Vision
- Strengthen your Overall Negociation Capacity
- Acquire a Decision-Making Skill
- Develop your Professional Skills in Real Situations
Create Value by Optimising your Organization
- Skills & Talent Management
- New Forms of Work Organization
- Organizational Audit
- New Forms of Human Resources
- Change Management
- Artificial Intelligence & Organization Impacts
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
- Cyber-Risk & Cyber-Performance
- Legal Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (LGRC)
- Fraud & Corruption
- Total Quality Management
- Innovation & Prospective
- Value & Thinking Design
Create Value by Developing your Market
- CRM & Consumer Value
- New Forms of Trade & Prospective
- Quality Services & Value
- Outstanding & Value Proposition
- Institutions & Crisis Communication
- Strategic Communication
- Storytelling Value in Business
- Sensorial & Ethno-Marketing
- International Sales & Global Marketing
- Gantt Project
- Excel Expert
Create Value with your Dissertation
- Methodology & Dissertation
- Dissertation Defense
- Business Support Organisation
- Harvard Certificates
- Business Plan
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Visionary Thinking & Entrepreneurship