On Tuesday, April 21st 2019, the International Management School Geneva and Isra University signed a partnership agreement aimed at developing sustainable academic cooperation based on the following objectives:
- Teacher exchanges
- Development of double degrees
- Common research activities
- Participation in academic meetings
- Co-publication of scientific content
- Student exchanges
- Supervision for mutual quality
Al-Isra University is a private university established in 1989 in Amman (Jordan), accredited by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
IMSG welcomes this new partnership that promotes international academic cooperation by developing educational methods adapted to the needs of the new generations and the global job market.