Serge VIDAL is a specialist in substantial, international projects, where a complex solution must be built from scratch, taking into account various drivers: costs, performances, risks, operational constraints, local specificity…
Such multifaceted projects require a good understanding of many issues : commercial and technical, but also financial, legal, regulatory, logistical, cultural, and even diplomatic affairs.
With dual high-level education (International Relations + Projects Engineering) , He is equally at ease while :
– selling a project to government officials in the field in an unsafe country,
– leading a high-tech R&D bid team,
– or building a partnership in an emerging country.
Specialties: – Facts Finding, Projects Surveys, Situation Assessment, requirement analyses, competition analyses…
– Technical solutions, concepts, costing and pricing, Bid Strategy, Bid Management, Partnerships, Alliances, Joint Ventures
– Contract Negotiation, Contract Management,
– Project Management, suppliers management, contract management, client relationship