Franck Vidal is an entrepreneur (Manager, Technical, Sales and Environment).
Coming from a Swiss-French family of entrepreneurs (Asuel JU) specialized in hydraulic drilling, he discovered the world during his childhood in Africa. Ivory Cost, Senegal, enabled him to forge a personality attentive to cultural differences.
He pursued in France his graduate studies in R & D on Lasers. At 23, he founded an innovative company in the east of France marking and laser machining, which was sold 8 years later.
Back in Switzerland, he was entrusted with the creation of four call centers (Lausanne, Geneva, Zurich, St. Gallen) Internet Provider. Five years later, Swiss investors have entrusted to create the first Call-center Switzerland Indian Ocean.
– Founder of Sustainable Development Centre in Belmont-sur-Lausanne – 2sustainable.ch
– Business shaker © – 2shake your entrepreneurial business to business leader
– Importer for CroquetteBio.ch – Organic Food for Dogs and Cats
– Director of Traiteur-bio.ch – Cocktail Receptions and catering Bio
– Co-Chair of CommonFuture – The Cooperative of Advisers / eras in Environment
– The committee SocialBusinessModels.ch – methods, tools and training in SSE
– President LAMPER.ch – The Association for the moderation of public lighting in Romandie