On Tuesday, March 13, 2019, the International Management School Geneva and the Amman Arab University signed a partnership agreement aimed at developing sustainable academic cooperation based on the following objectives:
- Teacher exchanges
- Development of double degrees
- Common research activities
- Participation in meetings Academic
- Co-publication of scientific content
- Student exchanges
- Supervision mutual of quality
Junanian university established in 1999, the Amman Arab University is the first Jordanian educational institution specializing in postgraduate programs.
IMSG welcomes this new partnership that promotes international academic cooperation by developing educational methods adapted to the needs of the new generations and the global job market.