The Manager’s health is too rarely little considered in business strategies while it is a must-have. The stressful environments in which executives and local managers operate can impact the structures and significantly increase the risk factors for the employee as well as for the company in general.
Progression of syndromes such as burnout and other depressiveness forms increases the importance of effective prevention.
Also, to ensure efficiency in the organisations, anticipatory processes must be planned and integrated into managerial practices.This can only be achieved by mobilising different actors such as health professionals, business leaders, managers and teacher-researcher around common projects. This is the cornerstone of this research chair, which wishes to work towards Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development.
An intercultural approach with the populations’ observation in China, Congo (Brazzaville and Kinshasa), Switzerland and Europe is made possible by the different agreements of the partners of the Chair. The objective of the Chair is based on the data collection, the modelling and transmission of the obtained results, to make managers aware of the need to anticipate the risks arising from mismanagement. The following axes are thus considered:
• Organise awareness campaigns (conference cycle, annual symposium, courses, seminars…)
• Develop applicable research by writing theses (DBA, Master and Bachelor)
• Create a manager’s barometer health based on studies
• Publish and popularise the subject
The members of the Chair are:
- M. Claude ANNE, MQAD Teacher, Reims, France
- M. Bertrand AUDRIN, Université de Fribourg, Switzerland
- Dr. Franck BERGER, Doctor, Epidemiology and Public Health Center, France
- M° Hervé CRAUSAZ, DBA in progress, Lawyer, Geneva, Suisse
- Prof. Dr. Eric DAVOINE, Université de Fribourg, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Richard DELAYE-HABERMACHER, International Management School Geneva, Switzerland
- Dr. Roselyne DELAYE, International Management School Geneva, Pharmacist, Switzerland
- Dr. Marcello MARTILLARO, Prof. Center of Affective Sciences, Université de Genève, Switzerland
- Dr. Alain MEIGNANT, HR expert, writer, Paris, France
- M. Philippe PACHE, Psychologist, DBA in progress, Geneva, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Jean-Marie PERETTI, HR expert, writer, ESSEC Business School, Paris, France
- Mme Alexandra de TOLEDO, Pharmacist, MBA, Switzerland
- M. Jean-Philippe de TOLEDO, CEO Group Pharmacie Principale, Pharmacist, Switzerland
- Dr. Laurent FARINELLI, business leader, molecular biology, Switzerland